We have made it before, but I bought this at Target. Tim and I are on a diet, so I've been making very little as so much goes to waste. I found these little personal sized ones … just original flavor … and its been a great snack! My favorite kind of hummus is roasted red pepper … mmmmm! Can't wait to have it again :)
I love the way he's holding the spoon! I can't believe he's already such a toddler! It's so fun to see where he is and realize that Contessa is almost there too.
Yum! Do you make your own? Just wondering if you have a certain type that you like/ make. We love hummus! :o)
ReplyDeleteWe have made it before, but I bought this at Target. Tim and I are on a diet, so I've been making very little as so much goes to waste. I found these little personal sized ones … just original flavor … and its been a great snack! My favorite kind of hummus is roasted red pepper … mmmmm! Can't wait to have it again :)
ReplyDeleteI love the way he's holding the spoon! I can't believe he's already such a toddler! It's so fun to see where he is and realize that Contessa is almost there too.
ReplyDelete