Friday, December 10, 2010

Do what you love ...

We've all heard people say this or something like it.  Well, I just wanted to share with you how an unexpected opportunity is allowing me to do just that!

I discovered a wonderful company last year called Danielson Designs that creates beautiful home decor and frames, many that you can customize.  I was immediately in love and became a loyal customer … I bought a precious plaque for Weston's room and we were able to customize a frame for Tim's uncle in the middle of a week-long vacation visiting them in Arizona, which was delivered before we left, so we printed a picture of his uncle and Weston from a few days earlier and gave it to him before we left.  Incredible.  Memorable.  So classy!  I was beyond impressed.  Even scouring their entire website and dreaming of moving to Colorado so that I could work for them.

Well, in mid-September, I got an invitation from them to become one of the first Independent Stylists for a new company they were launching on October 1 … Rendi.  I've never wanted to be a direct seller before.  But I could not stop thinking about Rendi.  One look at the new products and I was hooked.  I want them all.  Seriously.  And I was already spreading the word to others … it felt like a perfect fit.


And it has been!

I've been "in business" as a Rendi Independent Stylist for a little over 2 months now, and I have yet to find something about the company that I don't like.  Well, there was one glitch with the website that was frustrating … but they've fixed that … so yeah, literally, nothing!  As someone who passionately loves beautiful design and meaningful gifts … its like a little dream come true!

You've got to check it out for yourself … visit my website: www.DaniK.RendiStyle.com


You can customize over 90 products and see your personalization instantly!  It's really so easy and fun!  Here are a few other things I love about Rendi:

  • Everything is priced from $24.95 - $49.95.  An incredible value for such a high-quality, custom product.
  • Products ship within 48 hours!  And they really do … like in my story above … incredible turn-around!  So … there is still at least a week to order Christmas gifts :)
  • Rendi supports the digging of fresh water wells in Africa through Charity Water.  Really, the whole story of the company is inspiring.
  • The quality is outstanding.  Everything is made from earth-friendly materials and made right here in the USA!  I would describe the material as a wood-like product … think MDF.  And the "printing" of the image is stunning.
  • The value … I already mentioned the price I know … but pay attention to the sizes … they range from 4" x 8" for adorable bud vases to 11" x 22" for unique pennants.
  • Through the end of the year, you can upload your pictures for free and Rendi will print and place them in your frame for you!
  • And personally, it allows me to still be involved with design even though I'm not working full-time.  I get to be home with Weston and still have a creative outlet.  I'm loving it! (I know, I already said that too!)
Here are a few more sneak peeks of some of my favorite products:









Hope you enjoy as much as I do!  Let me know if I can help you find the perfect gift for someone you love … or yourself!  

1 comment:

  1. My most favorite thing about this post is all the excitement and passion...it is quite obvious that you love it! And so do I! I got my Rendi frames in the mail the other day and they are beautiful and and so much fun!:)

    ReplyDelete