Wednesday, December 15, 2010

48 hour playdates are awesome!

Our good friends, the Banks, moved to San Marcos earlier this year and we miss them so much! Matt has a busy week with work this week, so we got to host Brandi and Atticus from Monday to this morning. I HIGHLY recommend extended playdates. The boys had fun, but I think we moms really enjoyed it!

Brandi and I worked together while we were pregnant with the boys and Atticus is only 6 weeks older than Weston. It was so fun getting to spend some quality and quantity time with both of them!!

Although the boys are on completely opposite nap schedules, we finally got the chance to take them on a wagon ride to the neighborhood park. I tried documenting it, but I was doing a little playing myself! I introduced Weston to the playground and the slides... Oh boy, he thought it was AWESOME!! It was getting cold so we couldn't play too long but I can't wait to take him back :)




YouTube Video

Sorry if you get a little motion sick ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment