Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dinner & a Show

In August, Weston and I went to spend a week with my wonderful older sister Michelle and adorable getting way too big nephew Jackson (he's 9 … how did that happen?).  We had a great time hanging out, playing, relaxing, going to football practice and eating.  Weston is (understandably so) a huge fan of both of these guys … after watching these videos you will be too ;) could they be more fun?

I took these at dinner one night.  Weston is at a stage where he is far too busy to be bothered to sit down and eat.  So we have to get creative sometimes in encouraging him to take more bites.  He loves applause, so that's how all this started … "Weston, if you take another bite, they'll clap for you!" … which worked like a charm, especially when it was both Jackson and Michelle.  And it quickly evolved into an all out show.  They are semi-long videos, but the giggles are so contagious* … I have watched them over and over.  Enjoy :)



* Please excuse my video taking laugh.  At least I hope its just my video taking laugh.  I think I'm trying to be kinda quiet because I know I'm on video and it turns out to be this deep and rather loud something with the occassional snort.  But its impossible not to laugh at this kid ;)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Contessa was captivated. She especially laughed when you asked if Weston was funny. Apparently, C thinks so! Oh, and we found the EIEIO video from McKenna on your youtube channel and I bet we've watched it 20 times this morning. C keeps asking for "yao". :)

    ReplyDelete