Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Toilet, Fog & Clover

Finally wrapping up our San Fransisco trip … but I couldn't not share these.

What is Tim doing?!?! 

This was Tim's favorite display at the Exploratorium.  I think it was about perception.  Whatever it was about, we thought it was hilarious!

Weston enjoyed more fog.  He is still our happy clapper!

   
We took these as we were walking through a park along the bay.  It was a few days before St. Patty's day and I just couldn't resist! 



All in all, it was a great trip … we packed tons into a couple short days, wore ourselves completely out, took some fun pictures and made lots of memories.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like sooo much fun and such great family time! Weston is deelish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the pics...especially the ones of Weston in the clover! :) Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete