Monday, November 8, 2010

Missing Post

So apparently, when you ignore your blog, posts start disappearing.  I guess I deserve it.  That or I am crazy and I remember writing a post and never actually did.  Seems like that has happened more times than I would like to admit, that I have thought about doing something so thoroughly that I think I've done it, but its just all inside my head.  Ahh, the joys of sleep loss ;)


If anyone does happen to remember a post I wrote in the late spring about the day that Weston first clapped, stood and something else … maybe got another tooth? … could you let me know?  It's no longer on the blog and isn't in my email either.  I would love to put that in his baby book (I guess this is a testament to why you should really do that consistently … thought I was doing a decent job).  But more importantly, I'd just like to know if I am still sane.


Thanks kindly, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Is this is, Danielle?

    http://thekuykenblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-only-monday.html

    I totally remembered it and thought I'd do a little investigating for you. :) Hope it's what you thought you were missing, but that most importantly you've realized you're not insane.

    ReplyDelete