Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Wildflowers!

Denise, Yobany & I thought we would take one more shot at getting some good pics of Weston & Contessa in the wildflowers and found a few patches near our neighborhood.  We went one evening when the lighting was much better than at midday.  The kids were both tired, but they did great!  I didn't get any good pics of them together, but Yobany captured this one.  Aren't they adorable?!?!


We pretty quickly gave up on pictures of them together, but I think we got some good shots of each of them. Many thanks to them for entertaining W while I took these pictures. I finally made the time tonight to do a little editing.  Here are some of my favorites of Weston.







This one is actually unedited, but I thought the light was kinda cool and artsy ;) Looks kinda vintage.



So many expressions!

















Such a good sport!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! So handsome! Now, I guess, I better get ours posted. :)

    ReplyDelete