Wednesday, April 14, 2010

P.S. Another first on his first road trip

So, this lack of sleep is not doing any favors for my memory!  I usually don't completely forget things, but I often don't remember things at the right time (which is another reason you shouldn't wait 2 months to write blog posts!).  Like when I was writing the previous blog post last night.  I wrote that I didn't have any pictures from our time over the weekend … which is true, on our camera.  But I totally forgot that Grandpa is an excellent photographer and captured our time together which included another first for Weston …

On Valentine's day, he got to meet some of his second cousins, Anna & Landon!!  We just love this family!  Tim is an only child, but he has some awesome cousins and we are so glad that Kirk and his wonderful wife Staci live in Texarkana so that we get to see them fairly often.  And their kiddos are just precious!  We are so looking forward to watching these guys grow up together!  Weston was supposed to get to meet more family including my grandparents and other extended family in Hot Springs, but the aforementioned snow didn't allow us to travel there :( We hope to get up there soon!

This was all of our first time to meet Landon who was born this past August.  What a sweet, smiley guy he is!

Here is the whole crew :)

Here I am with my buddy Anna playing in her belated Christmas presents!

I can't believe she will already be 4 in May.  She's getting so big and impressed us all when she asked Granna if she and I had the same eye color.  As you can see from this picture, we most certainly do!  What an observant and smart young lady!

And here are my boys!  Weston loves his daddy!


Sorry for the brain fart.  Wish I could promise it won't happen again, but …

1 comment:

  1. Dani-
    I had so much fun catching up with all of your posts! Weston is precious as always and I too cannot believe how fast he is growing and changing! Thanks so much for sharing about all of your journies together as a little family! What a wonderful mommy you are...he is one lucky little guy:)!

    ReplyDelete