Weston is a great little traveler! He is such a social little guy that he enjoys seeing so many new people and checking out the new places. Traveling with an infant was so much easier than I thought it would be because people were so nice! I was amazed. The security folks were very helpful and patient and it seems like everyone we came across wanted to be friends with us, I mean Weston ;) and who could blame them! So many people offered to help me with my bags getting on and off the plane. He slept pretty much the whole time on the plane. I gave him a pacifier which I had heard is like us chewing gum to help our ears with the altitude change and between that and the hum and vibration of the plane, he was out like a light! Below are some of our favorite pictures, if you want to see even more, click on any of the pictures to view our Picasa album.
So excited to be on vacation!
The adorable cottage where we stayed. Two screened in porches, two balconies, three stories … it was such a refreshing place! The first morning we woke up, I asked Tim if we were in heaven because of all the sunlight coming through the sheer window coverings in the blue room. Ahhhh!
First trip to the beach. Too bad Weston was asleep and it was a bit chilly, but still beautiful!
Picture time with Daddy!
I'm D-O-N-E people! (He really just got startled and was back to smiling a few seconds later … but what a pitiful little face!)
Back to the beach and awake this time. It was so bright, we're not sure he really saw the ocean, but he liked having his toes in the sand!
It looks like they are trying to push the stroller into the ocean!
Just a swingin' on the front porch!
Boys will be boys!!
Daddy's hair is yummy!
Hanging out on the third floor balcony!
Such a funny little face! He makes so many :)
What a beautiful place!
Yay for cupcakes!! They are delicious and fun to photograph!
Many thanks to the Kennedy's for the wonderful place … to Denise for taking us to the airport … to Kim for picking us up from the airport (6 hours later than expected thanks to snow in Austin!) … and Denise & Yobany for taking care of Charlie while we were gone! We have AWESOME friends!
Such beautiful pics!!! Isn't motherhood the best? ;o)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos. I especially like the one of Weston's feet in the sand.
ReplyDelete