Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Month Slideshow

So in an effort to get back on top of the blog … but not wanting to leave anything out and at the same time finally realizing that I'm never going to catch up if I intend to do every blog post I've wanted to do … I am going to be putting up a few slideshows with captions to at least provide an overview.  We've been having SO MUCH fun! 

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you back on the blog! just so you know, it took me months after moyer was born to keep up with ours . . . and honestly whenever I do get 'behind,' the number one principle to remember is definitely not to try to play catch up--I think the slide show overview is a fabulous idea, though!

    little W is definitely a cutie! love the dapper look.

    -kim

    ReplyDelete