So, one of these days we'll get the hang of staying on top of the blog … hopefully! But in the mean time we are just amazed by our little man and how quickly the days are flying by and how quickly he is growing and changing! I have so many out-dated posts that I want to get up, but if I wait to get all of those up before posting something new, it will be a never ending battle of being late. So here is a sneak peak of our 2 month old and an update on all the stats.
We are lovingly calling Weston our baby-toddler. We just don't know how he is already so big! At his 6 week appt he was already the size of a 4 month old! Here are his stats:
- Birth: 11.25.09 - 10lbs, 10oz, 22in
- 6wks: 01.05.10 - 13lbs, 14oz, 24.25in
- 2mos: 01.29.10 - 15lbs, 5oz, 25.5in
See what we mean? How is this happening so fast?
These aren't great pictures, but seeing him in his car seat gives great perspective. We've already moved the straps up once and are about to need to move them to the top notch.
And here is a glimpse of his sweet smile. I just can't get enough of this face! Even his eyes smile :o)
I promise there is more cuteness to come! Stay tuned :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment