Friday, November 20, 2009

What I want to know most …

So as we "patiently" wait for Weston to make his debut, the thing I want to know most (besides, of course, when said debut will happen) is what he is going to look like!  I just absolutely cannot wait to see his sweet face and get to look him in the eyes.  So, as I try to imagine what he will look like, I thought I'd look through and share some of his mom & dad's baby pictures :o)  Enjoy!

Here are some of Tim … such a cutie!


And here are some of me …


So … anyone wanna try to sketch what Weston will look like?

4 comments:

  1. Seriously cute baby photos! Well, I'm not sure what he's going to look like, but I'm absolutely positive that he's going to be too adorable for his own good! :-) Love you, E

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO who does he look like? ;o) Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete