We had our 26 week check-up yesterday (Monday) morning and all is well with Mr. Weston! His heartbeat is strong and he is still measuring big. He measured 27 weeks yesterday, but that has been pretty consistent since our official sonogram. So, we're thinking he'll either be early (which could be a fun birthday present for me!) or be big … I'm voting for early :o)I was also tested for Gestational Diabetes yesterday … had to drink the super sweet fruit punch and then have my blood drawn an hour later. The doctor said they would definitely be in touch that day if anything was not as it should be and that if we didn't hear from them, then all was well. And I didn't hear from them … so no Gestational Diabetes for me :o) Woo-hoo! My doctor wasn't anticipating that I would have it since I am still 2 lbs under my starting weight (thanks to the months of being sick everyday) … but it runs in my family, so I wasn't so sure. But thankfully we don't have to worry about it! Phew!
I know I said at the beginning that I would try to post a belly picture weekly … obviously that hasn't happened :( but here you can see that he has definitely grown since 19 weeks.
He started moving around about 6 weeks ago, but in the last couple of weeks, it has definitely increased! He even moved my book the other day as I was resting it on my belly while reading. Its so neat to know that he is there and doing well! He moves so often now, its a constant reminder that I am not alone and a small glimpse into what it will be like when he gets here! So exciting :o)
You look beautiful! Thanks for the update! So glad that Weston is so full of energy in mommy's belly and constatnly reminding you that he is around:)!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute! ;o) yay for no gd!
ReplyDeleteDanielle, you're stunning... I hope you know. What a great photo of you and baby Weston. I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the kicks! They're so much fun, and it's the one thing I miss most about being pregnant...that and sleep. You look great Dani!
ReplyDeleteYay! You look adorable!
ReplyDelete