Monday, June 22, 2009

The Belly @ 19 weeks

It's growing … finally! I am happy to report that I am finally gaining weight after many, many weeks of losing it. I lost about 20 pounds in all, thanks to all the vomiting. But, thankfully things have turned around due to sleeping pills and vitamins. Yup, Unisom and B6 have proven to be much more effective than all the prescriptions I've tried.

So, here we are … me and baby K … in our first "belly" picture. We'll try to do one weekly, so we can see the transformation.

We go in tomorrow morning for our "Official Sonogram" where they will take an in depth look at all of the baby's organs and everything … and if the baby participates … we'll get to find out if we have a he or she Kuykendall! We can't wait! And no, we don't have names picked out yet. We are looking forward to finding out the sex so that we can focus on one list and not both. :o)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. I can't imagine being sick for 19 weeks straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you! Congrats Dani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Unfortunately I think my belly's almost that big and I'm only 14 weeks! 3rd time around I guess there's just no holing it in. ;o)

    ReplyDelete